Wonders of Brazil
Wander the cobblestoned streets of colonial Paraty, live it up in Rio de Janiero, marvel at the thundering Iguassu Falls, encounter wildlife and sleep in hammocks in the Brazilian Pantanal, sip caipirinhas on the beach
Special Offers and Promotions
With so much geographical and cultural diversity, South America has countless wonders to discover.
From the cobblestoned streets of colonial Paraty to remote interior wilderness, uncover the wonders of Brazil in two exciting weeks. Experience Iguassu Falls—so massive they straddle two countries and so intriguing you'll need two days to fully appreciate them. Not to be outdone, the Pantanal wetlands are teeming with wildlife like caiman, jaguar and exotic birds. Finally, trade early morning songbirds for samba nights in Rio and the rhythm of the beach. This adventure provides natural and cultural highlights and the best Brazil has to offer.
- Beach time in Paraty. Iguassu Falls visit (Brazil and Argentina). Bonito stay. Pantanal wildlife excursion (2-day). Rio de Janeiro stay. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD325-350 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (10 nts), tented room with hammocks in the Pantanal (2 nts, multi-share)
- Public bus, van, plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guide while in the Pantanal.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10
Day 1 Rio de Janeiro
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Paraty (2B)
Travel by van to Paraty. Optional cachaça distillery visit or take a boat excursion in the bay to some of the nearby islands and beaches.
Day 4-6 Iguassu Falls (3B)
Travel by van to São Paulo and continue by flight to Iguassu Falls. Two full days of exploration from both the Argentine and Brazilian sides. Optional boat ride at the base of the falls or visit a nearby bird park.
Days 7-9 Bonito (3B)
Day 7 is a travel day to Bonito. Enjoy two days for optional activities like a unique snorkelling excursion in a crystal-clear river.
Days 10-11 Pantanal (2B,2L,2D)
2-day excursion into the wetlands of the Pantanal with a local guide. Opportunities to spot wildlife such as monkeys, macaws, giant otters and caiman.
Day 12 Rio de Janeiro
Transfer to Campo Grande and fly back to Rio to our centrally located hotel in Copacabana.
Day 13 Rio de Janeiro (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now