Voyage Galapagos - Northern and Central Islands
Cruise the Galápagos National Park aboard the Daphne (G3), snorkel in the caldera of a collapsed volcano and searching for marine life, explore extraordinary frigatebird and booby cliff colonies on Genovesa, choose to search for sea lion colonies or relax on the white-sand beaches of Santiago, learn about about the biological history of the islands from your naturalist guide
A more compact version of the 10-day 'Voyage Galapagos - Western Islands,' this cruise stays focused on the northern islands of the Galápagos archipelago. Climb aboard the comfortable Daphne (G3) and enjoy extras like included snorkelling gear and the presence of and expert naturalist guide, there to make sense of this unique region. After a full day of swimming with unique sea life and walking among wildlife that has no fear of humans, enjoy deck-side drinks before retiring to your air-conditioned cabin. Ocean views come standard. As always with G Adventures, our vessels are exclusive so you know you're exploring in good company.
- 4 nights in the Galápagos Islands aboard the G3. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions and transportation. Snorkelling equipment. Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre.
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Daphne (G3) in twin-share cabins (4 nts).
- Local flight, Daphne (G3) motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 San Cristóbal Island 1B,1L,1D)
Fly to San Cristóbal. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship. In the afternoon, view the dramatic Kicker Rock and visit the San Cristóbal Interpretation Centre.
Day 3 Santa Fe Island & South Plaza Island (1B,1L,1D)
Land on Santa Fe for guided walks to observe the wildlife and plentiful marine iguanas. Opportunities for swimming and snorkelling with the sea lions. Afternoon visit to South Plaza for wildlife spotting opportunities.
Day 4 Genovesa Island (1B,1L,1D)
Land at Genovesa, an old imploded volcano, to observe the massive colonies of frigatebirds, boobies and other seabirds, as well as striking volcanic cliffs rising from the ocean.
Day 5 Santiago Island & Rábida Island (1B,1L,1D)
Visit Sullivan Bay on Santiago to witness the giant lava formations in contrast of the white coral sand beach, then land at Rábida for a visit to a saltwater lagoon and sea lion colony.
Day 6 Santa Cruz Island, Baltra Island & Quito (1B)
Morning visit to Black Turtle Cove, then disembark on Baltra. Fly back to Quito.
Day 7 Quito (1B)
Depart at any time.
The itinerary of this trip has changed as of October 18th, 2012 and differs slightly from our 2013 Earth brochure
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now