Explore the bustling streets of Ho Chi Minh City, relax on golden beaches, shop in quaint Hoi An, discover Hue's citadels and pagodas, float through magical Halong Bay.
From chaotic Ho Chi Minh City to charming Hoi An, the imperial capital of Hue, vibrant Hanoi and the stunning natural beauty of Halong Bay, this trip has something for everyone. Journey up the coast in this jam-packed introduction to the country's highlights and nightlife with other travellers your own age—so you can be sure to get down with others that’ll keep up. Our CEOs will take you to the highlights on a shoestring and then let you loose so you can do what you really want.
- Halong Bay boat trip with lunch and guide. Orientation walk around Hanoi's Old Quarter. Two street food crawls. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch. (Allow USD225-300 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels (8 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, walking, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
Day 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
Option to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and War Remnants Museum, or go shopping in Ben Thanh market. Overnight train to Nha Trang.
Day 3-4 Nha Trang
Free time to go snorkelling, visit mud baths, tour the area by motorbike or relax by the beach. Overnight train to Hoi An.
Day 5-6 Hoi An
Opt to take a cooking class, cycle to the beach, visit the tailors, or explore the old town.
Day 7-8 Hue (2B)
Option to visit the Royal Citadel and tombs, take a Perfume River cruise or tour the countryside by motorbike. Overnight train to Hanoi.
Day 9 Halong Bay/Bai Chai Harbour (1L)
Visit Halong Bay for a seafood lunch cruise and cave visit.
Day 10-11 Hanoi (2B)
Explore Hanoi with an orientation walk through the Old Quarter. Option to see Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the Temple of Literature and the Hoa Lo Prison, or shop in the Old Quarter.
Day 12 Hanoi (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now