Ultimate Italy: Winter
Indulge in a traditional Roman meal, wander the winding streets of Siena, sip a cappuccino in a piazza in Florence, visit the medieval town of Gubbio, revel in the breathtaking piazza San Marco in Venice
Special Offers and Promotions
From the delightful small towns of Umbria to Venice's splendour, this is an adventure for those looking to indulge in Italy’s delights in the winter, when the crowds are fewer and the food and drink in even greater abundance than usual. Marvel at the Renaissance glories of Tuscany and sample the cuisine of Emilia-Romagna in Ravenna. Your CEO will take care of the details so you can travel at a leisurely pace and appreciate the scenery. Experience the best of Italy in winter in this all-encompassing tour.
- Rome orientation walk. Traditional Roman meal. Siena orientation walk. Piazzale Michelangelo evening visit (Florence). Umbria wine tasting. Assisi old town visit. Basilica of San Francesco visit (Assisi). Medieval hill town of Gubbio visit (half-day). Byzantine mosaics visit (Ravenna). Venice orientation walk.
- 1 dinner. (Allow EUR430-565 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (12 nts).
- Public bus, private bus/van, train
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Day 1 Rome
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Rome (1D)
Orientation walk of Rome, optional visit to the Vatican Museum, St Peter's Basilica, Colosseum or Roman Forum. In the evening, enjoy a true taste of Italy with a traditional Roman meal.
Day 3 Siena
Orientation walk of Siena.
Days 4-5 Florence
Orientation walk and sunset stroll to Piazzale Michelangelo. Optional visits to Duomo, the Uffizi Gallery, the medieval Ponte Vecchio or the Medici Chapels. Don't miss out on viewing The David and shopping in the markets along the streets.
Days 6-8 Umbria
Orientation walk of Assisi and enjoy a wine tasting. Take a half-day trip to Gubbio.
Days 9-10 Ravenna
Orientation walk of Ravenna and visit to the sites of the Byzantine mosaics.
Days 11-12 Venice
Orientation walk. Opt for a vaporetto ride to Murano and Burano or visit the Accademia Gallery, Basilica di San Marco and the Doge's Palace.
Day 13 Venice
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now