Explore ruins in the Sacred Valley, learn about traditional ways of life and visit local markets, conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Special Offers and Promotions
One of our most popular trips in the region for those looking to combine the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one of the world’s best known hikes. The four-day Inca Trail trek will reward you with a stunning combination of the region’s ruins, mountainscapes, and cloud forests. Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment so that you’re free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project and lunch at the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour.
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners. (Allow USD80-120 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (3 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Train, van, hiking.
- G Representative in Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Cusco
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village for lunch. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 3-6 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Enjoy Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 7 Cusco (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now