The Inca Trail
One of our most popular trips in the region for those looking to combine the cultural highlights of the Sacred Valley with the challenge of one of the world’s best known hikes. The 4-day Inca Trail trek will reward you with a stunning combination of the region’s ruins, mountainscapes and cloud forests. Because we run our own treks, we can ensure the fair treatment of our porters and the quality of food and equipment so that you’re free to enjoy the beauty of the region.
- Guided tour of Sacred Valley, 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters, Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners. (Allow USD80-120 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (3 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Train, van, hiking.
- G Representative in Cuzco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12
Inca Trail Advisory
Read our information page about the regulations and booking procedures for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, or learn about the annual Inca Trail Closure in February. Are you hiking Lares? View the Lares Trek route information.
Day 1 Cuzco
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo
Full day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra weaving project in a local community. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 3-6 Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (3B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cuzco.
Day 7 Cuzco
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now