The Best of Turkey
This trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to experience as much of Turkey’s stunning scenery and fascinating history as possible. Begin the journey at the WWI battlefield of Gallipoli, leap into Greek myths and explore the remains of the legendary city of Troy before strolling along the streets of Ephesus. Don't miss the remarkable white cliff pools of Pamukkale before boarding a comfortable and convenient flight back to Istanbul. Return refreshed and ready to explore the city’s bazaars, mosques and tea houses.
- Entrance and guided tour of Gallipoli Peninsula, Entrance and guided tour of Troy, Ayvalik boat tour, Admission and guided tour of Ephesus, Trip to Sirence, Entrance and guided tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, Walking tour of Istanbul
- 6 Breakfasts (Allow USD190-250 for meals not included)
- Hotels (7 nts)
- Private air-con van, plane
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10
Day 1 Istanbul
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Gallipoli/Çanakkale (1B)
Guided tour of Gallipoli including ANZAC Cove, the war cemeteries and Lone Pine.
Day 3 Troy/Ayvalik (1B)
Guided visit of Troy, enjoy a half day boat trip from Ayvalik, spend the night in a converted Ottoman mansion.
Days 4-5 Selçuk (2B)
Guided tour of the ancient Roman city of Ephesus. Option to visit the remains of St John's Basilica, the mosque of Isa Bey or the village of Sirence.
Day 6 Pamukkale (1B)
Guided visit to the white cliffs of Pamukkale and the ruined city of Hierapolis.
Day 7 Istanbul (1B)
Morning flight to Istanbul. Guided orientation walk. Option to explore the highlights of Istanbul, including the Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace or Aya Sofya.
Day 8 Istanbul (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now