Thailand Island Hopping
Relax under swaying palm trees then jump into crystal-clear waters—spend nine days island-hopping through the best of Southern Thailand's west coast. Go rock climbing in Krabi, sleep under the stars and snorkel along coral reefs while on a sea safari through islands of the Andaman Sea. Get geared up for adventure or unwind on the islands’ beaches—it’s your choice.
- Island hopping in Southern Thailand, tour of Klang island village, snorkelling day trips, local homestay.
- 7 breakfasts (Allow USD150-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (1 nt), sleeper train (1 nt), simple bungalows (3 nts, fan-cooled), camping (2 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, longtail boat, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok at any time.
Day 2 Koh Klang (1B)
After a short morning flight from Bangkok to Krabi, head to the homestay on Koh Klang. Visit a local government supported project to help build local communities then relax and soak in the southern Thai culture.
Days 3-4 Krabi (2B)
Travel by private boat to Ao Nang Beach. From here, opt to sunbathe, kayak, rock climb, snorkel or dive. In the evening, enjoy the bars and restaurants in the area.
Days 5-6 Koh Phai (2B)
Take a private longtail boat to Koh Phai (Bamboo Island). Enjoy camping here for two nights with the beautiful beaches and stunning coral reefs around the island. Enjoy an included snorkelling trip in these stunning waters.
Days 7-8 Railay/Overnight train (2B)
Enjoy one night in a guesthouse on Railay Beach. This area boasts plenty of activities such as sea kayaking, diving, rock climbing, snorkelling, jungle trekking, cooking, elephant trekking, whitewater rafting and quad biking. Feel free to lounge on the beach, too. Enjoy the morning on Day 8 before catching the overnight train to Bangkok.
Day 9 Bangkok
Arrive Bangkok station in the morning. Trip ends on arrival.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now