Cycle through busy Bangkok, experience colourful Chiang Mai, trek into remote hilltribe villages, discover ancient Ayutthaya by bike, learn the sombre history of Kanchanaburi, kayak the Andaman Sea from Krabi
Perfect for those who believe the best way to appreciate paradise is to jump right into it, this adventure will have you hiking through forests and rice paddies, experiencing Thailand's intriguing combination of culture and the great outdoors. Kayak the turquoise waters of the Andaman and discover coral coves and white sand beaches. With the services of a CEO and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the main sights of Thailand, offering up plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget.
- Bike riding around Bangkok. Hilltribe village trek (Chiang Mai, 3 nts). Cycling in and around Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya. Overnight stay in a rafthouse (Kanchanaburi). Sea kayaking on the Andaman Sea (Krabi).
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners. (Allow USD265-350 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/guesthouses (6 nts), hilltribe villages (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (2 nts), camping (2 nts), rafthouse (1 nt, multi-share).
- Train, walking, minibus, songthaew, local bus, bicycle, raft, plane, longtail boat, kayak.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Bangkok (1B)
Guided bike ride around Bangkok before travelling by private van to Kanchanaburi.
Days 3-4 Kanchanaburi/Ayutthaya (2B, D)
Cycling tour of Kanchanaburi. Overnight on a floating rafthouse. Visit Erawan National Park where you can hike up the many tiers of the famous waterfall and swim in the crystal-blue pools. Afternoon transfer to Ayutthaya on Day 4.
Day 5 Ayutthaya/Overnight Train
Cycling tour of Ayutthaya, a World Heritage site. Overnight train to Chiang Mai (flight and extra night in Ayutthaya during monsoon season, depending on conditions).
Days 6-8 Chiang Mai/Hilltribe trek (2B,2L,2D)
Arrive in Chiang Mai in the morning, then head off on a hilltribe trek and homestay.
Day 9 Krabi
Enjoy Chiang Mai in the morning, then fly south to Phuket and transfer to Krabi.
Days 10-12 Andaman Sea (3B,3L,2D)
Sea-kayak and snorkel the Andaman Sea, then camp out overnight. Opt to swim or relax on the beach.
Day 13 Krabi (1B)
Overnight train to Bangkok.
Day 14 Bangkok
Trip ends on arrival at Bangkok train station. Onward travel can be booked for 1pm or later.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now