Snorkel in crystal-clear water, sail through stunning southern Thai islands, feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine, relax on secluded beaches
Special Offers and Promotions
- From$722USDStandard Twin
- From$722USDStandard Double
Snorkel in hidden bays, laze on pristine beaches, and feast on tantalizing Thai cuisine prepared by a local chef. Get away from it all aboard a small private catamaran on a four-day voyage through some of Thailand's most alluring islands. This is a perfect add-on to our other Thailand trips or a serene escape from the crowds of Phuket.
- 4 days in the islands of Southern Thailand aboard our sailing catamaran: North Phuket islands, Phang Nga Bay, Khao Phing Kan ('James Bond Island'), Koh Pan Yi ('Sea-Gypsy Village'), Krabi islands, Railay Beach, Koh Phi Phi Don, Ton Sai Bay.
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD40-50 for meals not included in this trip.)
- 7 twin/double occupancy cabins, each with small bathroom including shower
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), Skipper and assistant/cook
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Add to your Experience
Day 1 North Phuket & Phang Nga Bay (1D)
Your sailing adventure begins at 3pm. (Please be sure to book a flight that arrives into Phuket no later than 1pm on this day). Enjoy sailing and stopping for a swim before overnighting in a remote location.
Day 2 Phang Nga Bay (1B,1L,1D)
Visit a sea-gypsy village and Khao Phing Kan – popularly known as "James Bond Island." Optional mangrove and prehistoric painting tour.
Day 3 Krabi Islands & Railay Beach (1B,1L,)
Sailing, swimming, Island visit. Enjoy Railay Beach, known for it's famous rock-climbing options and great nightlife.
Day 4 Ko Phi Phi Don (1B)
Set sail, go snorkelling in a scenic bay at Ko Phi Phi Don and check out its world-famous cliffs. Depart after arrival at Ton Sai Bay.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now