Relax on the deck of your yacht in the stunning southern Thai islands, eat delicious Thai cuisine, lounge out on beautiful beaches, swim and snorkel in quiet bays
Special Offers and Promotions
- From$849USDStandard Twin
- From$849USDStandard Double
The perfect add-on to any Thailand adventure, this four-day sailing trip allows you to escape the crowds, tucking into hidden bays and pristine beaches on Thailand's western coast. Snorkel in crystal-clear waters and dine on freshly prepared local delicacies. Beginning in Koh Phi Phi Leh – made famous by the movie "The Beach" – our G Adventures exclusive 14-passenger catamaran is the perfect home for relaxing and enjoying these stunning islands.
- 4 days in the islands of Southern Thailand aboard our sailing catamaran: Koh Phi Phi Don, Koh Phi Phi Leh, Phang Nga Bay, Cape Phromtep, Nai Harn Bay, Khai Nai, Koh Yao Yai, Phi Phi Islands.
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD40-50 for meals not included.)
- 7 twin/double occupancy cabins, each with small bathroom including shower
- 25m (82 ft) sailing catamaran
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO), Skipper and assistant/cook
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Koh Phi Phi Leh & Maya Bay (D)
Arrive at 3pm to begin your sailing adventure.
Day 2 Southern Phuket Islands (B,L)
Enjoy snorkelling with the stunning sea life and a lunch break among remote islands and sandy beaches.
Day 3 Ko Yao Yai, Koh Khai Nai & Phang Nga Bay (B,L,D)
The tiny island of Koh Khai Nai promises excellent swimming and snorkelling off a clear sandy beach. Sail into Phang Nga Bay and enjoying dinner in a secluded anchorage.
Day 4 Phuket (B)
Our sailing adventure ends on arrival into harbour just before lunch.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now