Sip world-famous Czech beer, party across Europe, devour delicious Italian cuisine, stroll the history-filled streets of European capitals.
This trip is perfect for the young, budget-conscious traveller eager to check a bunch of boxes off their travelling to-do list in one fell swoop. Beginning in Rome—the crucible of Western civilization—and wrapping up in beautiful Prague, you’ll sample the regional specialties and delicious wines of Italy, get in touch with the continent’s rich culture in famed museums and galleries, and compare dance floors in the nightclubs of Europe’s party capitals.
- Evening visit to Piazzale Michelangelo (Florence). Visit to genuine Pilsner beer hall (Prague). Orientation walks of Venice, Vienna and Prague. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 4 Breakfasts (Allow EUR 220-320 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels/hostels (8 nts, multi-share), overnight train (1 nt).
- Train, public bus, metro, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
- Czech Republic
Please note that most Yolo accommodation in Europe is multi-share. For more info, see our Trip Details.
Day 1 Rome
Arrive at any time
Day 2-4 Viareggio (Tuscany) (3B)
Stop by the Leaning Tower of Pisa en route to coastal Tuscany. Using Viareggio as a base, explore the region with included day trips to the city of Florence and the coastal trails along the terraced hillsides of Cinque Terre. Head for an evening stroll to Piazzale Michelangelo for a spectacular view over Florence.
Day 5-6 Venice (1B)
Orientation walk along the canals and highlights of Venice. Opt to explore the artisan islands of Murano and Burano with picturesque streets, visit the Basilica di San Marco or Doge's Palace. Overnight train on Day 6.
Day 7-8 Vienna
Free time to wander the imperial streets of Austria’s capital, with its grand buildings, gardens, museums, and tasty pilsner. Option to see the Lipizzaner 'dancing' horses.
Day 9 Prague
Orientation walk around town including a visit to a genuine beer hall. Free time to explore on your own—check out the Prague castle complex and head out for a final evening on the town.
Day 10 Prague
Depart at any time.