Savour South Australian wine in the Clare Valley, bed down at a working Outback station, catch the magnificent colours of Uluru at sunset, sleep underground in the mining town of Coober Pedy.
Bored with the outskirts? Go right into the (Red) centre of the action with our journey from Alice Springs to Adelaide. On the way, we’ll hike Kings Canyon, camp out under the stars in Uluru, check out an opal mine in Coober Pedy, and class it up with a wine tasting in the Clare Valley. Opt for a scenic flight over the great salt lake of Lake Eyre, and savour your time on the road with new friends and amazing Aussie CEOs. Now you can say you've really done Australia.
- Clare Valley wine tasting. Visit to an Aboriginal cultural centre. Underground mine tour. Champagne sunset viewing of Uluru. Mala Walk around Uluru and visit to the cultural centre. Hike at Kings Canyon. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 5 breakfasts, 3 dinners (Allow AUD100-150 for meals that are not included.)
- Hostels (4 nts), camping in 'swag' or tent (2 nts), underground hostel (1 nt). All nights multi-share.
- Private bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 20, avg 16
Day 1 Alice Springs
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Kings Canyon/Uluru (1D)
Depart early and travel to the Red Centre. Hike the awe-inspiring Kings Canyon before continuing on to Uluru.
Day 3 Uluru (1B,1D)
Visit an Aboriginal cultural centre and enjoy the informative Mala Walk at Uluru. Catch the sunset over Uluru before heading to the campground for the night. Camp under the stars of the night sky—the only way to really experience the Outback.
Day 4 Coober Pedy (1B)
Cross the Outback on a rugged track to Coober Pedy, the world's opal mining capital. After a guided tour of a mine, escape the heat like the locals by spending the night underground.
Day 5 William Creek (1B)
Travel along the Old Ghan Railway route—the Oodnadatta Track. Cross the dingo fence and stop to explore a number of historic settler sites along the way.
Day 6 Beltana (1B,1D)
Marvel at ruins of early settler sites, visit an Aboriginal cultural centre, and opt for a scenic flight over the great salt lake of Lake Eyre. Experience a one-of-a-kind overnight stay at a historic sheep station.
Day 7 Adelaide (1B)
Drive through the Flinders Ranges, stopping for photos, before a wine tasting in the Clare Valley.
Day 8 Adelaide
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now