Party across Europe, explore historic cities and museums, discover medieval towns straight from a fairytale, embrace a variety of cultures, sample regional wines and delicacies.
Special Offers and Promotions
Ah, a relaxing week’s vacation in Old Europa. What could be finer? Don’t ask anyone who’s taken this trip! Our 8-day odyssey across five countries is a blur of beauty, culture and adventure from start to finish, with loads of optional activities to pick and choose from. From the varied architectural wonders of Prague to the nightclubs of Amsterdam and Berlin to romantic Bruges and classic London, this trip contains more European awesomeness per minute than should be permissible by law. (We won’t tell if you won’t.)
- Bicycle tour around Berlin. Hop on, hop off canal boat sightseeing tour (Amsterdam). Orientation walk of Bruges. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 6 Breakfasts (Allow EUR 210-300 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels/hostels (7 nts, multi-share).
- Train, bus, metro, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
Add to your Experience
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Day 1 Prague
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-4 Berlin (2B)
Spend the morning exploring Prague before travelling to Berlin. Take an included bike tour around Berlin. Explore the city's many attractions during free time such as the Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate and the Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Day 5-6 Amsterdam (2B)
Sightseeing hop on, hop off canal boat tour. Free time to stroll the canals, visit Anne Frank's house or the Van Gogh Museum, or check out the city's infamous Red Light District.
Day 7 Bruges/London (1B)
Orientation walk and free time to explore Bruges—options include a brewery tour, canal boat trip and cycling around the historic centre. Transfer to London for a final night out with the group.
Day 8 London (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now