Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, meet the locals at an Andean homestay, spot soaring condors at Colca Canyon, sip pisco sours and eat ceviche.
Special Offers and Promotions
- Book Now Save 20%Select Departures Oct 04 - Dec 07Expires in 22 daysPromo Code DSPER714
Climb the legendary Inca Trail to the cloud forest citadel of Machu Picchu, dine the traditional way at a ceremonial Pachamanca feast, or take an optional flight over the Nazca Lines—the adventure is yours to choose! With the services of a CEO and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the region’s main sights, providing plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget. Take a trip that's packed with just the essentials—15 days of maximum Peru at minimum cost. This is everything you imagined Peru would be—and more!
- Pachamanca ceremony (Nazca). Overnight Colca Canyon excursion. 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook and porters. Guided tour of Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Homestay experience and visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project (Ccacaccollo). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners. (Allow USD250-390 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels (8 nts, some multi-share), overnight bus (2 nts), homestay (1 nt), camping (3 nts).
- Hiking, local bus, train.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Nazca (1D)
Indulge in a traditional Pachamanca meal. Try numerous optional activities, such as a tour of a pre-Inca desert cemetery with mummies, a flight over the Nazca Lines or sandboarding. Overnight bus to Arequipa.
Day 4-6 Arequipa/Colca Canyon
Wander the streets of the 'white city' and opt to visit the Catalina Convent. Enjoy an overnight guided tour to spot condors in Colca Canyon, then return to Arequipa to catch an overnight bus to Cusco.
Day 7 Cusco
Free day in Cusco to explore. Opt to go mountain biking, whitewater rafting, or just relax in a café.
Day 8 Ccacaccollo Community (1D)
Visit a local community and a Planeterra-supported weaving project. Learn a few Quechua words while experiencing a family homestay.
Day 9 Ollantaytambo (1B)
Embark on an optional Sacred Valley tour with Incan historical sites and ruins. Visit local markets, and try one of the many varieties of potatoes native to the region.
Day 10-13 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (3B,3L,3D)
Take in Incan culture, history, and great views on a 4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit a to Machu Picchu. Enjoy Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products while on the Inca Trail.
Day 14 Cusco
Free time to explore Cusco and surroundings. Take an optional city tour and be sure to experience the nightlife.
Day 15 Cusco
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now