Bangkok canal tour to Wat Po, Sukhothai from the saddle of a bike, Lampang's elephants, mysteries of Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle, delight in historical Chiang Mai, temple of Doi Suthep.
From the buzzing night market of Chiang Mai and the elephants of Lampang to delicious food and beautiful textiles, immerse yourself in the incredible culture of the region. Cycle through the ancient city of Sukhothai, climb up to the Buddhist temples at Doi Suthep and enjoy the beauty of the hills surrounding Chiang Mai. Our expert CEOs will take the hassle out of planning and help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.
- Klong boat tour in Bangkok, Entrance and guide at Wat Po,Half day bicycle trip around historical Sukhothai, Elephant Conservation Centre and show, Elephant ride, Entrance to Opium museum, Guided tour of Doi Suthep temple.
- 7 Breakfasts. (Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.)
- Guesthouses/hotels (7 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- Train, public bus, taxi, walking, elephant, songthaew, bicycle.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok at any time.
Days 2-3 Sukhothai (2B)
Guided longboat tour of Bangkok's klongs then Wat Po. Half-day guided bike tour of Sukhothai Historical Park.
Day 4 Lampang (B)
Option to take a traditional horse-and-cart ride through town.
Days 5-6 Chiang Rai Province and Golden Triangle (2B)
Visit The Elephant Conservation Centre, ride an elephant, visit the town of Mai Sai and the Opium Museum.
Days 7-8 Chiang Mai (2B)
Guided tour of Doi Suthep temple. Optional cooking school and bicycle tour.
Day 9 Bangkok
Trip ends on arrival at Bangkok train station. Onward travel can be booked for 3pm or later.