Tracking the Big Five across the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater in agile 4x4 safari vehicles, Seeing Mt Kilimanjaro towering in the distance, Exploring Zanzibar's spice plantations and pristine beaches.
From the buzz of Kenya's capital Nairobi to the excitement of tracking the Big Five across the Serengeti, feel the pulse of Africa on this 10-day journey. Explore the incomparable beauty of the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater before heading east through the savannah to visit spice plantations and relax on the beach. While our agile 4x4s will improve your chances of seeing some of the planet’s most amazing wildlife, our unique overland truck will get you around safely—and camping will keep you at the heart of the action along the way. Our certified CEO will lead the way and share with you the hidden gems that will have your camera’s shutter working overtime.
- Entrances and game drives in Serengeti National Park and in the Ngorongoro Crater, Entrance and guided tour of spice plantation, 4 day Zanzibar excursion.
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners. (Allow USD95-125 for meals and drinks (including bottled water) not included.)
- Simple hotels (4 nts), participation camping (3 nts), full-service camping (2 nts).
- Overland vehicle, 4x4 safari vehicle, ferry.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, certified safari guides/drivers, local guide.
- Small group experience; Max 22, avg 21.
Day 1 Nairobi (1L,1D)
Meet your group early and depart Nairobi to cross through the semi-arid lands of the Masai people on the way to Arusha.
Day 2 Serengeti National Park (1B,1L,1D)
Change over to 4x4 safari vehicles and enjoy a game drive en route to our camp site in the central Serengeti.
Day 3-4 Ngorongoro Crater/Marangu (2B,2L,2D)
Game drives in 4x4 safari vehicles in both the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 5 Dar Es Salaam (1B,1L,1D)
View varied landscapes while travelling to the Indian Ocean coast.
Day 6-9 Zanzibar/Stone Town/Nungwi (4B)
Ferry over to the island of Zanzibar. Embark on a guided tour of a spice plantation. Option to visit Arab residences, palaces, museums, historic sites, go snorkelling or scuba diving or just relax on the beach. Spend two nights in Stone Town and two nights right on the beach.
Day 10 Zanzibar (1B)
Depart at any time.