Get lost in ancient medinas, dodge snake charmers, ride a camel to a desert camp, bargain in exotic souks, hang with the hippies of Essaouira, experience this land of mystery for yourself.
Marrakech—whisper it and instantly your mind goes to a place of seduction and spices. Experience it for yourself. This intense 1-week journey reveals the secrets of Morocco and is crammed with all the activities and energy you crave. In the company of other young travellers, dance beside a campfire in the Sahara, go rock climbing in Todra and hang with the hippies in Essaouira. Explore the kasbahs, coast and desert and lose the herd on a trip you’ll never forget.
- Overnight camel excursion to a Berber tented camp in the desert. Local village farmland walk (Todra). Entrance to Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah. Orientation walk in Essaouira. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner. (Allow USD180-240 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (6 nts), tented desert camp (1 nt, multi-share).
- Private air-con van, public bus, camel.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Marrakech
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Nkob/Merzouga (1D)
Travel west into the desert, head off on a camel ride into dunes and spend the night in a Berber camp.
Day 4 Todra Gorge (1B)
Walk though local village farmland near Todra to learn about the local way of life.
Day 5 Aït Ben Haddou
Get lost exploring the kasbah in the Atlas Mountains. Optional tagine cooking class.
Day 6-7 Essaouira
Orientation walk through the city. Take in the laidback vibes of this coastal town.
Day 8 Marrakech
Continue onto Marrakech where the tour ends upon arrival in Marrakech at 12pm, please book onward travel after 2pm.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now