Explore historic cities and their galleries and museums, sample regional wines and delicacies, visit four countries in eight days.
Crisscrossing four countries, this whirlwind tour of Europe’s most celebrated capitals squeezes unique culture, delectable food and drink, stunning scenery, wild nightlife and centuries of thrilling history into eight days without ever feeling rushed. Browse the galleries and museums of Paris and gape at the Swiss Alps' natural beauty, all for less than you’d ever dreamed possible.
- Picnic in front of Eiffel Tower (Paris). Orientation walks in Interlaken and Milan. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 lunch. (Allow EUR 280-380 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels/hostels (5 nts, multi-share), overnight bus (1 nt), overnight train (1 nt).
- Train, public bus, metro, ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
- United Kingdom
Please note that most Yolo accommodation in Europe is multi-share. For more info, see our Trip Details.
Day 1 London
Meet in London at 6pm before departing for Paris on an overnight bus.
Day 2 Paris (1L)
Picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower; opt to visit Notre Dame Cathedral or explore Montmartre.
Day 3-5 Interlaken (3B)
See what's up on an orientation walk through this small city in the Swiss Alps. Opt to get your adrenaline pumping with some hang gliding, canyoning or whitewater rafting, explore a nearby glacier or go swimming in a crystal clear lake. Don't miss the nightlife.
Day 6 Milan (1B)
Strut your stuff on an included orientation walk of Milan. Overnight train to Rome.
Day 7 Rome
Opt to check out the famous Roman sites from times past like the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican and Pantheon. And don't miss the amazing Italian food, wine and nightlife.
Day 8 Rome (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now