Live at an agriturismo on the Amalfi Coast for a week, hike beautiful trails including the famous "Walk of the Gods", learn about the fate of Pompeii from an expert local guide, explore chic resort towns and historic villages, savour delicious home-cooked Italian food made from local ingredients, take in spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast from the water on a scenic ferry ride between Positano and Amalfi
Special Offers and Promotions
- Book Now Save 15%Select Departures Nov 08 - Dec 27Expires in 27 daysPromo Code DSEUR814
- From$1799USDEn suite bathroom Twin
- From$1799USDEn suite bathroom Double
Charming hilltop towns, acres of lemon groves and vineyards, mile after mile of stunning cliffs kissed by cobalt-blue waters… its official name is the Amalfi Coast, but this magical land answers to "heaven." On this trip, you’ll live like one of the region’s (incredibly lucky) locals, discovering the small towns, mountain trails and local customs of this uniquely beautiful place. Explore the ruins of Pompeii in the morning, hike the coastline of the Med by afternoon, and tuck into bed at your converted 17th-century monastery home base at sundown. Paradise incarnate.
- Guided tour of Pompeii. Four days of organized hikes and excursions from Furore. Visit to Amalfi and Ravello. Scenic ferry ride from Positano to Amalfi. Six home-cooked dinners using local organic produce. Three pre-dinner cooking demonstrations at the agriturismo. Orientation walk in Naples. Transport between destinations and included activities.
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 6 dinners. (Allow EUR100-150 for meals not included.)
- Hotel (1 nt), locally owned agriturismo/guesthouse (6 nts).
- Minibus, public ferry, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guide.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
Day 1 Naples
Arrive at any time. Brief orientation walk after an optional group dinner.
Day 2-7 Furore/Amalfi Coast (6B,1L,6D)
Share a renovated traditional agriturismo and 17th-century former monastery immersed in greenery and located just outside the small village of Furore, high in the hills above the Amalfi Coast. The rooms are comfortable and welcoming, all with en suite bathroom facilities and lovely rural views.
Day 8 Naples (1B)
Morning transfer to the Naples train station, arriving at 11am.
Included activities and day trips
• Four days of organized hikes and excursions from Furore along breathtaking walking routes including the famous "Walk of the Gods"
• Six home-cooked multi-course dinners at the agriturismo using local organic produce
• Three pre-dinner cooking demonstrations
• Guided tour of the partially buried ruins of Pompeii
• Visit to the picturesque towns of Amalfi and Ravello
• Scenic ferry ride from Positano to Amalfi
While most days are full with inclusions, any day trips can be skipped in favour of relaxation and independent exploration. Options include boating to the island of Capri, scouring the shops of Positano, kayaking the Mediterranean waters, spoiling yourself at a day spa or blissing out at the agriturismo.
Making your stay seamless
One of our Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) will be on hand to make your trip the best it can be and will occasionally tag along to show you the best spots and keep you company on optional daytime pursuits. Well-versed in the inner workings of the region and on hand to help you with any questions you might encounter, your CEO wears many hats, covering everything from tranlsating menus to organizing day trips to finding a good spot to grab a meal.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now