Kruger, Falls & Zimbabwe
Spotting the Big Five in Kruger National Park, gazing out across Victoria Falls, walking in search of rhinos, observing wildlife from a 4x4 in Matobo National Park, witnessing Shangaan traditions, discovering the less-visited Zimbabwe.
When it comes to raw, in-your-face wildness, southern Africa can’t be topped. This trip offers a fully immersive, unyieldingly authentic experience of the natural and cultural wonders of this incredible region. In Zimbabwe’s Matobo National Park, you’ll track rhinos on foot and the resident wildlife on an open-vehicle game drive, capture the Big Five (with your camera, of course) in South Africa’s Kruger National Park and witness the unique traditional dances of the Shangaan people. This isn’t a taste of Africa; it’s a full-course meal—with seconds.
- Guided rhino walk and open vehicle game drive in Matobo National Park, Kruger National Park entrance with game drives in overland vehicle, Traditional Shangaan dinner and dance.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners. (Allow USD40-55 for meals not included.)
- Participation camping (6 nts), simple hotel (1 nt).
- Overland truck, walking, open safari vehicle.
- 2 Chief Experience Officers (CEOs) throughout as head guide/cook and driver, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 22, avg 16.
- South Africa
Day 1 Livingstone
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 Bulawayo (2B,2L,2D)
Option to visit Victoria Falls town or the falls from the Zimbabwe side. Walk with rhinos and enjoy an open vehicle game drive in Matobo National Park.
Day 4-6 Greater Kruger Area/Kruger National Park (3B,3L,3D)
Chill in a warm water spring pool then view and photograph wildlife. Experience a traditional Shangaan dinner and dance.
Day 7 Johannesburg (1B,1L)
Visit to a community school supported by Planeterra, interact with the villagers.
Day 8 Johannesburg (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now