Kenya & Uganda Gorilla Adventure
Meet mountain gorillas and the other amazing wildlife on this 2-week overland adventure. Spot wildlife in Queen Elizabeth National Park and join experienced trackers while travelling deep into the Ugandan forests for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spot endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitat. Our overland trucks are an adventurous and inexpensive way to see the highlights while wilderness camping will keep you in the thick of the action. Experience a world apart as you encounter the colourful cultures and wild landscapes of Kenya and Uganda.
- Entrance and game drive in Queen Elizabeth, boat cruise in Kazinga Channel, guided Mountain Gorilla Trek with permits.
- 13 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 13 dinners. (Allow USD30-40 for meals and drinks (including bottled water) not included.)
- Participation camping (13 nts).
- Overland vehicle, minibuses, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO)/cook and driver throughout, certified mountain guide, experienced gorilla trackers.
- Small group experience; Max 22, avg 20.
Day 1 Nairobi (1L,1D)
Early start from Nairobi. Enjoy a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park.
Day 2-4 Eldoret/Kampala (3B,2L,3D)
View varied landscapes and explore Uganda's largest city.
Day 5-6 Queen Elizabeth National Park (2B,2L,2D)
Game drives for wildlife viewing. Take in the wilderness on an included boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel.
Day 7-9 Gorilla Tracking/Kabale (3B,3L,3D)
Enjoy a 1-day guided mountain gorilla trek. Option to go canoeing, fishing, hiking or boating.
Day 10-12 Mbarara/Jinja (3B,3L,3D)
Check out the town of Mbarara. Go rafting or kayaking down the White Nile River, mountain biking or volunteering with a local project in Jinja.
Day 13-14 Eldoret (1B,1L,1D)
Cross over into Kenya for a night in Eldoret.
Day 14 Nairobi (1B,1L)
Transfer to Nairobi, where the tour ends upon arrival in the late afternoon.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now