Kenya Camping Safari
From dramatic savannahs to the Great Rift Valley, experience Kenya in all its glory. Travel the vast open plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara and scour the wilderness for Africa’s Big Five. Full-service camping under the big African sky will bring you closer to the region’s wildlife and gets you off the beaten path so you can really experience this land's unique culture. Our small safari vehicles minimize drive times and improve your chances of snapping that perfect shot of some of the most amazing animals on the planet.
- Entrances and game drives in Samburu Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, and Masai Mara Game Reserve, Samburu village visit.
- 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners. (Allow USD30-45 for meals and drinks (including bottled water) not included.)
- Simple hotels (2 nts), full-service camping (4 nts), permanent tented camps (2 nts).
- 7-seat 4x4 safari vehicle(s), supply vehicle for equipment when necessary.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, certified driver/guide, camp cook.
- Small group experience; Max 14, avg 10.
Day 1 Nairobi
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Samburu Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
Daily game drives, and Samburu village visit.
Day 4-5 Nakuru (2B,2L,2D)
Photograph flamingos on a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park. While on safari keep your eyes open in search of the black and white rhino.
Day 6-7 Masai Mara Game Reserve (2B,2L,2D)
Search for the Big Five on daily game drives. Optional Masai village visit or take to the skies on a balloon safari.
Day 8 Nairobi (1B,1L)
Morning game drive before departing back to Kenya's capital.
Day 9 Nairobi (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now