Sample seafood in Lima, explore ruins and haggle at local markets in the Sacred Valley, conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, learn ancient traditions at the Planeterra-supported Women's Weaving Co-op
Special Offers and Promotions
Perfect for those looking to experience the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures in a short amount of time, this adventure includes a four-day trek along the Inca Trail. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to break a sweat with a stunning combination of mountainscapes, cloud forests, and jungles. We run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters and quality equipment. Our knowledgeable CEOs will work hard to make certain the first glimpse of Machu Picchu will burn itself into your memory.
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project and the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village (full-day). Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour.
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners. (Allow USD100-160 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Plane, train, van, hiking.
- G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cusco (1B)
Early flight to Cusco. Free day for shopping and exploring the city. Optional city tour.
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo (1B, 1L)
Full-day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra-supported women's weaving project in a local community. Visit the Planeterra-supported Sacred Valley Community Restaurant in Huchuy Qosco, an indigenous village. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 4-7 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (4B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cusco.
Day 8 Cusco (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now