Perfect for those looking to experience the region’s archaeological and cultural treasures in a short amount of time, this adventure includes a 4-day trek along the Inca Trail. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to break a sweat with a stunning combination of mountainscapes, cloud forests and jungles. We run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters and quality equipment. Our knowledgeable CEOs will work hard to make certain the first glimpse of Machu Picchu will burn itself into your memory.
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour with visit to a Planeterra weaving project (full-day). Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4-day). Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail. Machu Picchu guided tour.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners. (Allow USD100-160 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (4 nts), camping (3 nts).
- Plane, train, van, hiking.
- G Representatives in Lima and Cuzco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
- Inca Trail
- Machu Picchu
Inca Trail Advisory
Read our information page about the regulations and booking procedures for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, or learn about the annual Inca Trail Closure in February. Are you hiking Lares? View the Lares Trek route information.
Day 1 Lima
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Cuzco
Early flight to Cuzco. Free day for shopping and exploring the city. Optional city tour.
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Ollantaytambo
Full day guided tour of the Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins along with a visit to a Planeterra weaving project in a local community. Shopping opportunities at a local market.
Days 4-7 Inca Trail/Machu Picchu (3B,3L,3D)
4-day guided Inca Trail hike with visit to Machu Picchu. Optional visit to the Inca Bridge before returning to Cuzco.
Day 8 Cuzco
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now