Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road, walk in the region's national parks, spot wildlife in remote saltwater lagoons.
This might be a quick trip along the Great Ocean Road—but you’ll never feel rushed. Geared towards budget-conscious travellers looking to hit the highlights of the South Coast, this itinerary features lots of inclusions at a great price. What’s more, you’ll have lots of options to get active when you head inland to Grampians National Park. Forego the typical coach tour and experience Australia the way it was meant to be explored.
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park. Visit to the 12 Apostles, Tower Hill Reserve, and Coorong National Park. Walks in Grampians National Park. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 4 breakfasts, 1 dinners (Allow AUD60-100 for meals that are not included.)
- Hostels (4 nts, multi-share)
- Private bus
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 20, avg 16
Add to your Experience
Please note that most accommodation in Australia is multi-share, you can read more in the trip details in our about accommodation section.
Day 1 Melbourne
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Great Ocean Road/Port Campbell (1B)
Travel past world-famous surf beaches along the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy views of the 12 Apostles and walk through the rainforest in Great Otway NP.
Day 3 Grampians National Park (1B,1D)
Travel inland to Grampians NP, known for its sandstone mountain range and impressive rock art. Trek through the forest, lush with vegetation and wildlife.
Day 4 Mt Gambier (1B)
Explore Grampians NP. Enjoy waterfalls, lakes and beautiful vistas. Stay overnight at a refurbished old English prison in the country town of Mt Gambier.
Day 5 Adelaide (1B)
Drive through Coorong NP, known for its dune systems, and continue to Adelaide. Tour ends upon arrival in the evening, please book ongoing travel after 8:00pm.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now