Marvel at the 12 Apostles along the Great Ocean Road, walk through a rainforest, learn about Aboriginal beliefs at a cultural centre.
Are there two words that go better together than “road” and “trip”? We don’t think so. On this short and sweet 3-day tour from Adelaide to Melbourne, we’ll drive the Great Ocean Road and take in the highlights. Grampians National Park, the Arch, the 12 Apostles – we’ll check ‘em out and get expert guidance from native Aussie CEOs along the way. Our small group sizes make it easy to bond with your fellow travellers, so you’ll come away with both new memories and new friends.
- Rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park. Visit to the 12 Apostles. Walks in Grampians National Park. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 3 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow AUD50-75 for meals that are not included.)
- Hostels (2 nts, multi-share).
- Private bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 20, avg 16
Please note that this tour begins very early on Day 1.
Day 1 Adelaide/Grampians National Park (1B,1D)
Meet at 7am and travel inland to Grampians NP, known for its sandstone mountain range and impressive rock art. Trek through the forest, lush with vegetation and wildlife.
Day 2 Port Campbell (1B)
Early morning walk in Grampians NP and visit to an Aboriginal cultural centre, then travel along the Great Ocean Road, visiting the Arch and the 12 Apostles.
Day 3 Great Ocean Road/Melbourne (1B)
Visit Loch Ard Gorge, and travel past world-famous surf beaches along the Great Ocean Road. Walk through the rainforest in Great Otway NP. Tour ends upon arrival to Melbourne in the evening, please book ongoing travel after 8pm.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now