3 nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Daphne, snorkel with sea lions and search for sea turtles, come face-to-face with 100-year-old giant tortoises, visit the impressive El Soplador blow hole on Española
Please note, these local payments are not included in the price of this tour.+100.00 USD (Galapagos Park Fee)+10.00 USD (Transit Control Card)
This voyage offers the chance to cruise the southern islands of the Galápagos with the Daphne as your floating base. Come face to fin with sea life while snorkelling at the Corona del Diablo and enjoy wilderness walks on Floreana Island. Snorkelling gear is included and an expert naturalist guide is there to make sense of it all. Enjoy sunset drinks on the Daphne's deck and nights in your comfortable, air-conditioned cabin, featuring a private bath and views of the ocean. Best of all, you'll cruise with other interested G Adventures travellers – our vessels are exclusive.
- 3 nts in the Galápagos Islands aboard the Daphne. Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands. Certified Galápagos National Park Service guide. All landings, excursions, and transportation. Snorkelling equipment.
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners. (Allow USD75-100 for meals not included. Drinks and tips while on the yacht are extra. You must pay a USD10 Transit Control Card fee at the Quito airport and a USD100 (cash) Galápagos park entry fee immediately upon arrival to the Islands (subject to increase).)
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Daphne in twin-share cabins (3 nts).
- Local flight, Daphne motorized yacht, van, Zodiac, private bus.
- Galápagos National Park Service guide while in the islands. Local G Adventures representative in Quito.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12.
Day 1 Quito
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Baltra Island (1B,1L,1D)
Wake up early for our flight to Baltra. Meet your guide and transfer to the ship. Visit the Pit Craters ("Los Gemelos") and El Chato in the highlands of Santa Cruz in the afternoon for an opportunity to learn more about the volcanic formations, flora, and fauna of the Galápagos Islands.
Day 3 Floreana Island (1B,1L,1D)
Spend the morning visiting the smallest community in the Galápagos at Asilo de la Paz on Floreana island and send a postcard from famous Post Office Bay. In the afternoon, enjoy a snorkelling excursion at the Corona del Diablo and landing at Punta Cormorant. Guided walks to observe the birds and wildlife and learn about the natural history.
Day 4 Española (1B,1L,1D)
Visit to Punta Suárez and Gardner Bay on Española. Guided walks to observe wildlife and free time for swimming or snorkelling.
Day 5 San Cristóbal Island (1B)
Visit the beautiful white-sand beaches of Witch's Hill and explore the marine life at the famous Leon Dormido – otherwise known as Kicker Rock – off San Cristóbal before disembarking the ship for our late-morning flight back to Quito.
Day 6 Quito (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now