Trek in Glacier National Park and Torres del Paine, marvel at Perito Moreno Glacier, visit the 'end of the Earth' in Ushuaia, savour scenery in Patagonia and sophistication in Buenos Aires
Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who want to experience one of the world’s most pristine wilderness settings, this challenging 2-week adventure packages the region’s essential highlights into one incredible journey. Explore Torres del Paine, encounter the Perito Moreno Glacier and hike Glacier National Park. With years of local experience, we employ the region's best guides to reveal the extraordinary, bringing you to our exclusive campsites which provide stunning views of Patagonia. Prepare to be awed.
- El Chaltén and Glacier National Park hike (full-day). Perito Moreno Glacier guided tour. Torres del Paine National Park excursion including hikes with expert mountain guides. Penguin colony tour (Punta Arenas). Boat cruise on the Beagle Channel (Ushuaia). Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners. (Allow USD360-475 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (12 nts), camping (2 nts).
- Public bus, van, plane, boat, hiking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, specialist mountain guides in Torres del Paine, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Day 1 Buenos Aires
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 El Chaltén/Glacier National Park
Fly to El Calafate and continue by bus to El Chaltén and Glacier National Park. Full-day guided hike included and free time for further exploration.
Days 4-5 El Calafate
Return to El Calafate by bus. Included guided tour to Perito Moreno Glacier and opportunities for great Argentine cuisine.
Days 6-9 Puerto Natales/Torres del Paine National Park (4B,2L,2D)
Travel by bus into Chile and to Torres del Paine National Park. Two and a half days of included hikes from our campsite base, with our expert mountain guides.
Day 10 Punta Arenas (1B)
Bus south to Punta Arenas. Included tour to a penguin colony at Otway Sound.
Days 11-13 Ushuaia (3B)
Cross into Argentina by bus, arriving in Ushuaia. Included boat cruise on the Beagle Channel and free time for shopping and individual exploration.
Day 14 Buenos Aires (1B)
Fly to Buenos Aires. Optional tango show and dinner.
Day 15 Buenos Aires
Depart at any time. We highly recommend booking pre- or post-accommodation to fully experience this lively city.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now