Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure
Explore the vibrant streets of Agra, uncover bustling Delhi and beautiful Jaipur, enjoy a sunset cruise on the River Ganges, travel by jeep safari in Chitwan National Park, experience Nepal's mountain views
If you’re looking to experience the diversity of India and Nepal, this 15-day trip contrasts the colourful culture of India with the pristine serenity of Nepal's Himalayan mountains. From the ghats that line the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi to an elephant safari in Chitwan National Park, our expert CEOs will take you through a region of unsurpassed natural beauty and spirituality before revealing to you the rugged Himalayan landscape of Nepal’s magical capital, Kathmandu.
- India Gate and Connaught Place visit (Delhi). Walking tour with a guide from the Planeterra-supported New Delhi Streetkids Project. Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal tour (Jaipur). Taj Mahal and I’timad-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) entrance. Red Fort entrance and guided tour. Orchha Palace complex visit. River Ganges boat trips at sunrise and sunset, including candle flower ceremony (Varanasi). Varanasi orientation walk along the ghats and old city. Buddha's birthplace visit (Lumbini). Chitwan National Park jeep safari. Sarangkot sunrise excursion (Pokhara). Kathmandu orientation walk. Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple) visit.
- (Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (12 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), deluxe air-con tents (1 nt).
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, private van, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, tempo, jeep, riverboat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive at any time. Evening visit to India Gate and Connaught Place.
Days 2-3 Jaipur
Enjoy a city tour by local streetkids, a Planeterra-supported project. Travel to the 'Pink City'. Visit to Palace of the Winds and Amber Fort. Opt to watch a Bollywood film.
Day 4 Agra
Visit to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal by cycle-rickshaw.
Days 5-6 Orchha
Enjoy the peaceful rural charm of Orchha. Visit to Orchha Palace Complex. Opt for a cooking class and lunch with a local family.
Days 7-8 Varanasi
Arrive to the holy city of Varanasi. Take an orientation walk along ghats and visit the old city. Ganges boat trips at sunrise and sunset.
Day 9 Lumbini
Cross into Nepal and visit the Buddha's birthplace, Lumbini.
Days 10-11 Chitwan National Park
Travel to this UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore the park by jeep safari.
Days 12-13 Pokhara
Set eyes on the beautiful scenery, including the Annapurna Range, in Pokhara. Take a Sarangkot sunrise excursion.
Day 14 Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu. Visit to Swayambhunath, the Monkey Temple, en route.
Day 15 Kathmandu
Optional Everest scenic flight. Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now