Delhi to Kathmandu Adventure
Exploring the vibrant streets of Agra, uncovering bustling Delhi and beautiful Jaipur, enjoying a sunset cruise on the Ganges River, wandering through rural villages, travelling by jeep safari in Chitwan National Park, experiencing Nepal's mountain views.
If you’re looking to experience the diversity of India and Nepal, this 15-day trip contrasts the kaleidoscope of culture and colour that is India with the pristine serenity of Nepal's Himalayan mountains. From the ghats that line the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi to an elephant safari in Chitwan National Park, our expert CEOs will take you through a region of unsurpassed natural beauty and spirituality before revealing to you the rugged Himalayan landscape of Nepal’s magical capital, Kathmandu.
- India Gate and Connaught Place, Entrance fees to Amber Palace, Hawa Mahal, Taj Mahal and Red Fort, Orchha Palace Complex, River Ganges Boat trip at sunrise and sunset (including candle flower ceremony), Orientation walk along the ghats and old city in Varanasi, Buddha's birthplace in Lumbini, Jeep safari in Chitwan National Park, Sarangkot sunrise excursion, Kathmandu orientation walk, Swayambhunath (the monkey temple)
- leer (Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (12 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), deluxe air-con tents (1 nt).
- Train, metro, local bus, charter bus, private van, auto-rickshaw, cycle-rickshaw, tempo, jeep, riverboat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Day 1 Delhi
Arrive at any time. Evening visit to India Gate and Connaught Place.
Days 2-3 Jaipur
Visit to Palace of the Winds and Amber Fort.
Day 4 Agra
Visit to Agra Fort and Taj Mahal.
Days 5-6 Orchha
Visit to Orchha Palace Complex. Option to join a local family for a cooking class and lunch.
Days 7-8 Varanasi
Orientation walk along ghats and old city; Ganges boat trip at sunrise and sunset.
Day 9 Lumbini
Visit the Buddha's birthplace.
Days 10-11 Chitwan National Park
Explore the park by jeep safari.
Days 12-13 Pokhara
Sarangkot sunrise excursion.
Day 14 Kathmandu
Drive to Kathmandu. Visit to Swayambhunath en route.
Day 15 Kathmandu
Optional Everest scenic flight. Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now