Costa Rica Quest
Soak in the thermal hot springs of Arenal Volcano, search for the elusive quetzal bird in the cloud forest, watch the sunset over the Pacific, learn about sugar cane and coffee production at a local plantation
Special Offers and Promotions
Nature called you to Costa Rica—now here you are, suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious monkey. This action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s highlights is perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Get your adrenaline pumping, follow a trail to the base of a waterfall, melt away in thermal springs or relax on a beach—our CEOs will help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.
- Hot Springs visit (La Fortuna). Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve guided tour (Monteverde). Sugar cane and coffee plantation guided tour including local lunch. Beach time in Quepos/Manuel Antonio.
- 1 lunch. (Allow USD270-370 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (8 nts).
- Public bus, private van, boat.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
- Costa Rica
Day 1 San José
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 La Fortuna/Arenal
Swim in local hot springs. Opt for one of the many adventure activities such as whitewater rafting or a horseback ride to a local waterfall.
Day 4-5 Monteverde (1L)
Tour a sugar cane and coffee plantation including a local lunch. Guided tour of Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve. Opt to fly above the trees on a canopy zipline tour or visit a butterfly garden.
Day 6-7 Quepos
Opt to visit Manuel Antonio National Park or relax on the beach in this fun surf town. Opt for a night out and learn how to salsa.
Day 8 San José
Opt to chill at the beach in the morning before the journey back to the capital.
Day 9 San José
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now