Costa Rica Kayaking Adventure
Glide through the canals of Tortuguero by kayak, search for wildlife in the dense green forest canopy, view the beautiful vistas from your kayak on Lake Arenal, try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding
There are no departure dates currently available for the rest of this season. Some tours only run during parts of the year.
Please Contact Us to inquire about dates for next season, or to discuss other tour options.
Glide straight into the core of the Costa Rican experience when you hit two of Costa Rica’s hot spots in a kayak. Beginners and more experienced kayakers are welcome—for the nature lover, the scenery’s the point, not the sweat! Cruise through the canals of Tortuguero in search of monkeys and sloths, and then get really wild at Lake Arenal, the centre of adventure sports like paddleboarding. Experience lush greenery and Caribbean flavour from a whole different level when you kayak Costa Rica.
- 2-hour guided kayaking sessions through the canals around Tortuguero (two). Guided hike through jungle. Boat tour of Tortuguero National Park. Kayaking and stand-up paddling in Lake Arenal.
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners. (Please allow USD100-150 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (5 nts), jungle lodge (3 nts).
- Public bus, van, boat, kayak, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 10
Add to your Experience
- Costa Rica
Day 1 San José
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-4 Tortuguero (3B,3L,3D)
Two guided kayaking excursions, guided nature hike and guided boat trip through the canals of Tortuguero National Park. Option to visit the seasonal nesting grounds of the green and leatherback turtles.
Day 5-7 La Fortuna/Arenal (B)
Included combo kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding session on Lake Arenal. Options to go rafting, waterfall rappelling, soak in natural hot springs or tour the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge by boat.
Day 8 San José
Transfer to San Jose.
Day 9 San José
Depart at any time.