Classic Vietnam Hanoi to Saigon
Bustling Hanoi, sail on a junk through Halong Bay, citadels and pagodas, shop in romantic Hoi An, squeeze through the Cu Chi tunnels, Vietnamese coffee, people watching in Saigon.
Special Offers and Promotions
Sail through limestone karsts aboard a traditional junk and walk the streets of imperial capitals. From vibrant Hanoi and the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the atmospheric imperial capital of Hue and the charms of Hoi An, to modern day life of Saigon, experience the energy of Vietnam in 10 jam-packed days. An experienced CEO will lead you to must-see highlights but allow plenty of time for you to do your own thing.
- Entrance to Halong Bay caves, Halong Bay boat trip with seafood lunch and dinner, Entrance to Imperial Citadel and tomb, Cu Chi tunnels
- 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner. (Allow USD200-230 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (7 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), junk boat (1 nt)
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, boat, cyclo, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Day 1 Hanoi
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Halong Bay/Hanoi (2B,1L,1D)
Halong Bay cruise, cave visit and island lookout. Seafood lunch and dinner. Overnight train to Hue on Day 3.
Day 4 Hue
Guided tour of Imperial Citadel, Royal Tomb and Tien Mu Pagoda. Optional countryside motorbike tour.
Days 5-7 Hoi An (3B)
Hai Van Pass. Optional cooking school, riverboat trip, bike riding, beach, visit the tailors or My Son ruins.
Days 8-9 Ho Chi Minh City (2B)
Day 8 flight from Da Nang (Hoi An) to Ho Chi Minh City. Guided tour of Cu Chi tunnels. Option to visit War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Ben Thanh Market, cyclo tour of the colonial district.
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now