Relax on stunning beaches, uncover the unique culture of Ubud, explore Hindu temples, marvel at the power of active volcanoes.
Watch the sun rise over volcanic peaks and the spires of Pura Besakih. From pristine beaches and temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. With your accommodation and transport arranged by CEOs, this well-packed adventure offers up the perfect blend of the island’s highlights and free time to get off the beaten path—where the people on the beach are just as likely to be fishermen as other travellers. With its excellent food, artists and an island steeped in culture, Bali is truly an unforgettable experience.
- Beach time in Candidasa. Hot springs and Lake Bratan temple visit. Highlands of Kintamani visit. Mt Batur view. Local Indonesian meal experience. Besakih Temple visit. Ubud orientation walk.
- 7 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD170-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (7 nts).
- Private van, public bus, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Day 1 Sanur
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Bedugal/Munduk (B,D)
Journey via hot springs and Lake Bratan temple to our home for the night and enjoy some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Day 3 Kintamani (B)
Drive through lush rice fields and up Gunung Batur to Kintamani. Optional village walk, hot springs or volcano hike.
Day 4-5 Ubud (2B)
Arrive to the heart of Balinese culture and take an orientation walk. Opt to visit Monkey Forest, numerous temples, rice paddies and markets.
Day 6-7 Candidasa (2B)
Take a short bus journey to this excellent beach location – perfect for relaxing. Opt to go snorkelling.
Day 8 Candidasa (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now