Relaxing on stunning beaches, uncovering the unique culture of Ubud, exploring Hindu temples, marvelling at the power of active volcanoes, revelling in spectacular scenery.
Watch the sun rise over volcanic peaks and the spires of Pura Besakih. From pristine beaches and temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. With your accommodation and transport arranged by CEOs, this well-packed adventure offers up the perfect blend of the island’s highlights and free time to get off the beaten path—where the people on the beach are just as likely to be fishermen as other travellers. With its excellent food, artists and an island steeped in culture, Bali is truly an unforgettable experience.
- Sanur Beaches, Hot Springs, Highlands of Kintamani, View of Mt Batur, Indonesian local meal experience, Lake Bratan temple, Besakih Temple, Ubud Orientation Walk
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner (Allow USD170-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (7 nts).
- Minibus, bus, boat, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Sanur Beach
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Bedugal/Munduk (B,D)
Journey via hot springs and Lake Bratan temple to our home for the night and enjoy some delicious Balinese cuisine.
Day 3 Kintamani (B)
A drive through lush rice fields and up Gunung Batur to Kintamani. Optional village walk, hot springs or volcano hike.
Day 4-5 Candidasa (2B)
A short bus journey to this awesome beach location for a swim and chilling out. Options to go snorkelling.
Day 6-7 Ubud (2B)
Orientation walk upon arrival of this town, the heart of Balinese culture. Opt to visit Monkey Forest, numerous temples, rice paddies and markets.
Day 8 Ubud (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now