Cinque Terre Coastal Walk
Walk narrow coastal trails with magnificent sea views, sample the local cuisine and wines, stay in a Cinque Terre village.
Isolated from the rest of Italy by the impressive landscape, you're here to hike. The rugged villages of Cinque Terre still remain a world away from the bustle of Rome. Follow coastal trails and discover villages clustered on windswept cliffs and perched above beautiful coastlines. Hike and swim by day and sample the fresh seafood and local delicacies by night. For the active traveller who wants to experience a real slice of Italian life, this compact adventure tops the menu.
- Cinque Terre National Park 3-day pass. Riomaggiore-Monterosso coastal trail hike. Higher-level full day walk in the national park.
- 4 breakfasts (Allow EUR190-250 for meals not included.)
- Small locally owned simple pension (4 nts)
- Train, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout
- Small group experience; Max 12, Avg 10
Day 1 Riomaggiore (Cinque Terre)
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Riomaggiore (1B)
Today head out for the first day hike in the Cinque Terre National Park along the original coastal trail from Riomaggiori to Monterosso.
Day 3 Riomaggiore (1B)
Hike the higher trails of the Cinque Terre coast going through the less trodden paths to unspoiled villages.
Day 4 Riomaggiore (1B)
A free day to spend at your own leisure either further exploring the Cinque Terre National Park or choosing any other optional activity.
Day 5 Riomaggiore (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now