Trek along the Great Wall, visit the Forbidden City in Beijing and the canal town of Suzhou, experience a local meal and Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, enjoy an acrobat show in Shanghai
Special Offers and Promotions
Walk backwards in time along the Great Wall and stare down an army of Terracotta Warriors before leaping into the future of Shanghai's incredible high-rise towers on this fast-paced tour of China’s highlights. With the perfect blend of guided activities and free time to explore on your own, this adventure is made for those who want to get a taste of China in a short amount of time.
- Great Wall excursion and entrance (Beijing). Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour. Terracotta Warriors tour (Xi'an). Master of the Nets Garden visit (Suzhou). Shanghai orientation walk. Chinese acrobat performance.
- 1 lunch. (Allow USD160-200 for meals not included.)
- Hotel (6 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, walking, plane.
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Beijing
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Beijing
Tour of the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Included visit to the Great Wall. Flight to Xi'an.
Day 4 Xi'an (L)
Visit one of China’s greatest archaeological treasures—the Terracotta Warriors. Option to cycle the ancient city walls.
Day 5 Suzhou
Visit Suzhou, the 'Venice of the East'. Explore the Master of the Nets Garden, one of China's most exquisite gardens.
Days 6-7 Shanghai
Take a Shanghai Bund walking tour and enjoy a Chinese acrobat show.
Day 8 Shanghai
Depart at any time. We highly recommend pre- and post-accommodation to fully experience all Beijing and Shanghai have to offer.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now