Trekking along the Great Wall, visiting the Forbidden City in Beijing and the canal town of Suzhou, experiencing a local meal and Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an, enjoying an acrobat show in Shanghai.
Special Offers and PromotionsShow more
Walk backwards in time along the Great Wall and stare down an army of Terracotta Warriors before leaping into the future of Shanghai's incredible high-rise towers on this fast-paced tour of China’s highlights. With the perfect blend of guided activities and free time to explore on your own, this adventure is made for those who want to get a taste of China in a short amount of time.
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour, Entrance to the Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors tour, Visit to Master of the Nets Garden, Chinese acrobat performance, and Shanghai orientation walk.
- 1 lunch (Allow USD120-160 for meals not included.)
- Hotel (6 nts), sleeper train (1 nt).
- Train, local bus, air-con bus, walking, plane.
- English-speaking Chinese Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 10
Day 1 Beijing
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Beijing
Included visit to the Great Wall, and tour of the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Flight to Xi'an.
Day 4 Xi'an (L)
Visit one of China’s greatest archaeological treasures—the Terracotta Warriors. Option to cycle the ancient city walls.
Day 5 Suzhou
Visit Suzhou, the 'Venice of the East'. Explore the Master of the Nets Garden, one of China's most exquisite gardens.
Days 6-7 Shanghai
Shanghai Bund walking tour. Chinese acrobat show.
Day 8 Shanghai
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now