Explore bustling Bangkok, catch the sunrise over Angkor Wat, enjoy a delicious local Khmer meal in a small village, chill out on golden beaches, connect with the locals on an overnight homestay.
Marvel at the incredible Khmer ruins of Angkor Wat and the clear turquoise waters at Sihanoukville. This journey packages Cambodia’s treasures into 10 well-paced days. Brave Ho Chi Minh City’s jam-packed streets with other travellers your own age—you can be sure they’ll keep pace with you—or check out the more laid back waterways of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. With your accommodation, transportation and general trip logistics arranged, you can concentrate on choosing the activities that interest you most.
- Local Khmer meal at Planeterra-supported project New Hope or local home (Siem Reap). Street food crawl. Local homestay experience. Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 7 breakfasts, 2 dinners. (Allow USD200-250 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels (8 nts), homestay (1 nt).
- Local bus, air-con bus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
Day 1 Bangkok
Arrive at any time.
Days 2-3 Siem Reap/Angkor Wat (2B,1D)
Guided tour of the Angkor Wat temple complex. Enjoy a delicious Khmer meal at a Planeterra project or with a local family in a village outside of Siem Reap (depends on the departure).
Days 4-5 Phnom Penh (2B)
Orientation walk around Phnom Penh. Option to visit the Tuol Sleng Prison and the Killing Fields.
Days 6-7 Sihanoukville (1B)
Swim and relax by the beach, or take an optional snorkelling boat trip.
Day 8 Mekong Delta (1D)
Cross the border to Vietnam. Overnight at a local village homestay. Opt to cruise the Mekong on a boat trip.
Day 9 Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
Travel through the scenic Mekong Delta region and onto Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy a street food crawl with the group and CEO.
Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now