Explore exciting and fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City, float through the Mekong Delta, discover the magnificence of Angkor Wat, savour an authentic Khmer meal in a local home
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This 9-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture and history of this incredible country. Its natural beauty coupled with tumultuous history make Cambodia a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation and entrance to Angkor arranged by our CEOs, you can concentrate on making this the time of your life.
- Mekong Delta day trip. Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh). Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide. Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap). Local Khmer dinner in nearby village either at the Planeterra-supported New Hope project or with a local family (depends on departure). All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 8 breakfasts, 1 dinner. (Allow USD150-250 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (8 nts).
- Local bus, air-con bus, walking, cyclo.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Day 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Mekong Delta Day Trip (B)
Enjoy a boat cruise through the floating towns of the Mekong Delta and a visit to traditional candy factories.
Days 3-4 Phnom Penh (2B)
Travel day, with border crossing from Vietnam to Cambodia on Day 3. Guided tour of Tuol Sleng Prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields). Cyclo ride through Phnom Penh. Opt to visit the Royal Palace or National Museum or visit the Central Market.
Days 5-7 Siem Reap/Angkor Wat (3B, 1D)
Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex. Opt to visit Tonle Sap floating village and Angkor National Museum. Enjoy a traditional meal of Khmer food either at the Planeterra-supported New Hope project or in a local home in villages outside the city.
Day 8 Bangkok (B)
Travel back to the bustling metropolis of Bangkok.
Day 9 Bangkok (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now