Special Offers and Promotions
Stand in awe of the architectural achievement of Angkor Wat and contemplate the horrors of the Killing Fields at Phnom Penh. This 9-day trip is ideal for the traveller who is short on time but wants to soak up the colours, culture and history of this incredible country. Its natural beauty, coupled with its tumultuous history, make this country a truly fascinating destination. With your accommodation, transportation and entrance to Angkor arranged by our CEOs, you can concentrate on experiencing the region's highlights.
- Mekong Delta Day Trip, Phnom Penh cyclo tour, Entry and guide to Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields), Entry and guide to Angkor Wat complex including Sunrise Tour.
- 8 breakfasts. (Allow USD150-250 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (8 nts).
- Local bus, air-con bus, walking, cyclo.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Mekong Delta Day Trip (B)
Enjoy a boat cruise through the floating towns of the Mekong Delta and visit to candy factories.
Days 3-4 Phnom Penh (2B)
Travel day with border crossing Vietnam to Cambodia on Day 3. Guided tour of Tuol Sleng Prison and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields). Cyclo ride through Phnom Penh. Option to visit Royal Palace, National Museum or visit the Central Market.
Days 5-7 Siem Reap/Angkor Wat (3B)
Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex. Optional visit to Tonle Sap floating village, Angkor National Museum.
Day 8 Bangkok (B)
Travel back to the bustling metropolis of Bangkok
Day 9 Bangkok (B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now