Try adrenaline sports like whitewater rafting and waterfall rappelling, take in the views of Arenal Volcano towering over La Fortuna, chill out on the Pacific Ocean.
Hit two of Costa Rica's famed features—volcanoes and beaches—on this exciting trip that isn't too hard on the wallet. Get the adrenaline pumping in La Fortuna, then soak up the hippie spirit of Montezuma and relax on the beach. While you're free to choose your own adventure and optional adrenaline-inducing activities like waterfall rappelling, your accommodation and transportation are included and our expert CEOs will help you make the most of your time. Take a trip that's packed with just the essentials—eight days of maximum Costa Rica at minimum cost.
- Plenty of free time on the beaches. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- (Allow USD215-280 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels (7 nts, sometimes multi-share).
- Local bus, ferry, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 10.
- Costa Rica
Day 1 San José
Arrive at any time.
Day 2-3 La Fortuna/Arenal
Options abound—soak in Arenal's hot springs or get the adrenaline pumping with whitewater rafting or waterfall rappelling.
Day 4-6 Montezuma
Try out surfing, hike to a nearby waterfall or just chill out on the beach. Don't miss the night life.
Day 7 San José
Travel back to the capital for final night out with the group.
Day 8 San José
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now