Best of Spain & Portugal
Dynamic culture, compelling history, to-die-for cuisine—the Iberian Peninsula really is an embarrassment of riches for every sense and interest. On this adventure, you’ll soak up the history of Moorish history of Lisbon and Cordoba, be treated to a lively flamenco performance in Seville, explore the astounding red-clay fortress of the Alhambra and witness Gaudí’s Barcelona with your own eyes. If that sounds like a lot, be prepared; we’ve only just begun.
- Orientation walk of Lisbon, Orientation walk of Evora including visit to the Church of Bones, Orientation walk of Seville and evening flamenco performance, Orientation walk of Granada, guided visit of the Alhambra, Visit to the Cordoba mezquita (mosque) and Jewish quarter, Orientation walk of Madrid and option of evening tapas and wine bar walk, Orientation walk of Valencia's Old Quarter and option to visit authentic paella restaurant, Orientation walk of Barcelona including the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas, visit to Parc Guell, and option of evening tapas and wine bar stroll.
- (Allow EUR315-415 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (14 nts)
- Local bus, train, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guide
- Small group experience; Max 15, avg 12
Day 1 Lisbon
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Lisbon
Orientation walk of Lisbon. Wander through the distinct city quarters and the historical area of Belém which takes you back to the days of exploration and discovery.
Day 3-4 Evora/Lagos
Orientation walk of Evora including a visit to the Church of Bones before continuing to Lagos located on the Algarve coast. Included hike along the Algarve coast, stop to swim in secluded coves and beaches. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the region.
Days 5-6 Seville
Orientation walking tour of Seville and a dramatic evening flamenco performance. Opt to indulge in the local cuisine by tasting a variety of tapas.
Day 7 Cordoba/Granada
Visit to the Cordoba Mezquita (mosque) and the medieval Jewish quarter. Experience the sunset along the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
Day 8 Granada
Orientation walking tour of Granada and guided visit of the architectural masterpiece, the Alhambra.
Days 9-10 Madrid
Orientation walking tour of Madrid. Evening tapas and wine bar walk. Option to visit the Museo del Prado, a must-see for any art enthusiast.
Days 11-12 Valencia
Orientation walk of Valencia's Old Quarter. Opt to the Valencia City of Arts and Sciences or relax at one of the city beaches.
Days 13-14 Barcelona
Orientation walk of Barcelona including the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas, visit Gaudí’s Parc Güell and enjoy an evening of tapas and wine to round out the day. Option to visit the Sagrada Familia and other Gaudí masterpieces, or the museums of Montjuïc and Barceloneta.
Day 15 Barcelona
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now