Explore Moorish palaces and great Iberian cities, feel the rhythm of flamenco, capture photos of stunning countryside and age-old cathedrals, devour tapas at a local haunt, relax on the Algarve coast
Dynamic culture, compelling history, to-die-for cuisine—the Iberian Peninsula really is an embarrassment of riches for every sense and interest. On this adventure, you’ll soak up the Moorish history of Lisbon and Cordoba, be treated to a lively flamenco performance in Seville, explore the astounding red-clay fortress of the Alhambra and witness Gaudí’s Barcelona with your own eyes. If that sounds like a lot, be prepared; we’ve only just begun.
- Lisbon orientation walk. Evora orientation walk. Church of Bones visit. Algarve Coast hike. Seville orientation walk. Flamenco performance. Cordoba Mezquita (mosque) and Jewish Quarter visits. Granada orientation walk. Alhambra guided visit. Madrid orientation walk. Valencia's Old Quarter orientation walk. Barcelona orientation walk including Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 5 Breakfasts (Allow EUR315-415 for meals not included.)
- Hotels (14 nts).
- Public bus, train, walking
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, avg 12
Day 1 Lisbon
Arrive at any time. We recommend arriving a day or two early to fully explore this vibrant city.
Day 2 Lisbon (1B)
Orientation walk of Lisbon. Wander through the distinct city quarters and the historical area of Belém.
Days 3-4 Evora/Algarve (2B)
Orientation walk of Evora including a visit to the Church of Bones before continuing to Lagos located on the Algarve coast. Included hike along the Algarve coast, with the option to stop and swim in secluded coves and beaches. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the region.
Days 5-6 Seville
Orientation walk of Seville and a dramatic evening flamenco performance. Opt to indulge in the local cuisine with a variety of tapas.
Day 7 Cordoba/Granada
Visit to the Cordoba Mezquita (mosque) and the medieval Jewish Quarter. Experience the sunset along the banks of the Guadalquivir River.
Day 8 Granada
Orientation walk of Granada and guided visit of the architectural masterpiece, the Alhambra.
Days 9-10 Madrid
Orientation walk of Madrid. Opt for an evening tapas and wine bar walk. Option to visit the Museo del Prado, a must-see for any art enthusiast.
Days 11-12 Valencia
Orientation walk of Valencia's Old Quarter. Opt to visit the Valencia City of Arts and Sciences or relax at one of the city beaches.
Days 13-14 Barcelona (2B)
Orientation walk of Barcelona including the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas. Opt to visit Gaudí’s Parc Güell and enjoy an evening of tapas and wine to round out the day. Option to visit the Sagrada Familia and other Gaudí masterpieces, or the museums of Montjuïc and Barceloneta.
Day 15 Barcelona
Depart at any time. We recommend staying an extra day or two to fully experience all this beautiful city has to offer.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now