Learn to surf with a local in Byron Bay, relax on a full-day sailing trip in the Whitsunday Islands, experience the Red Centre and witness the majesty of Uluru at sunrise, sample iconic Australian wines at their source, marvel at the Twelve Apostles while driving the Great Ocean Road
Special Offers and Promotions
- Book Now Save 15%Select Departures Nov 09 - Dec 28Expires in 22 daysPromo Code DSOZ814
It's tough to cover all of Australia in a single trip, but believe us, we've tried. This three-week extravaganza incorporates all the absolute must-do bits of Australia into one legendary—yet stress-free—adventure. From the bustling cities dotting the coast to Australia’s burgeoning wine country, from the outback and iconic Uluru (Ayers Rock) to the beach, the Great Barrier Reef and even the legendary dreamtime itself, you’ll leave no stone unturned on this trip. And don’t concern yourself with logging weary road miles, either—we’ll connect the dots with internal flights and historic train journeys to keep you cozy and unstressed throughout.
- Sydney harbour yacht ride. Sydney orientation walk. Included surfing lessons with a local (Byron Bay). Yoga lesson. Full-day Whitsunday Islands sailing trip. Scenic train journey to Cairns. Aboriginal dreamtime walk through the Daintree at Mossman Gorge in the Daintree Rainforest. Visit to Uluru and a local arts centre. Walk through the Valley of the Winds in Kata Tjuta. Barossa Valley wine tasting. Adelaide orientation walk. Visit to Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. Exploring Grampians National Park. Great Ocean Road drive. Great Otway National Park rainforest walk. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- 18 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 1 dinners. (Allow AUD500-600 for meals not included.)
- Comfort hotels (14 nts), motel (2 nts) beach resort/hotels (4 nts).
- Private bus, taxi, plane, local bus, yacht, train, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Small group experience; Max 16, Avg 12.
Add to your Experience
Day 1 Sydney
Arrive at any time.
Day 2 Sydney (1B,1L)
Explore Sydney with a walk along the harbour, on to the iconic Sydney Opera House and into the Rocks area. Have an early lunch before boarding a sleek former America's Cup racing yacht for a 2 ½ hour sail on one of the world’s finest harbours.
Day 3-4 Byron Bay (2B)
Fly to the famous surf and arts town of Byron. On Day 4 meet a local surf legend, learn about the culture of surfing in the area and try it yourself. After, stretch out with an introductory yoga class. Enjoy free time for optional sea kayaking, whale-watching or just relax at the beach.
Day 5-6 Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands (1B,1L)
Travel to Brisbane and catch a flight, transferring to our beach resort for 2 nights. Enjoy free time to relax in a tropical paradise. On Day 6, embark on a full-day yacht excursion, sailing around the Whitsunday's with included lunch, snacks, snorkel and visit to Whitehaven beach.
Day 7 Cairns
An early start to the train station for a relaxing and very scenic train journey to Cairns.
Day 8-9 Port Douglas (2B,1L)
Travel the stunning coastal road and meet local Aboriginals for an interpretive walk through the Daintree Rainforest at Mossman Gorge, learning about traditional ways of life and survival techniques. On Day 9, opt to take a Great Barrier Reef snorkelling trip.
Day 10 Cairns/Uluru (1B)
Transfer back to Cairns to catch a flight to Uluru, the heart of the red centre.
Day 11 Uluru (1B,1L)
Visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre and do the informative Mala Walk around part of Uluru's base. Catch the sunset over Uluru with a glass of champagne
Day 12 Alice Springs (1B)
Watch the sunrise over Uluru, then enjoy a walk through the Valley of the Winds in Kata Tjuta before driving to Alice Springs for the night.
Days 13-14 Adelaide (2B)
Fly to Adelaide and enjoy an orientation walk. On Day 14, option to take a full day excursion to Kangaroo Island, a pristine wilderness, in search of some of Australia's most famed creatures.
Days 15-16 Barossa Valley (2B,1L)
Travel to one of Australia's oldest wine regions, the world-famous Barossa Valley. Visit some wineries and vineyards, enjoy lunch and wine tastings along the way.
Day 17 Robe (1B)
Travel to the coast and spend the night in a quaint fishing village. Option to visit historic sites or take a walk to the pier to watch the fishermen bring in their day's catch.
Day 18 Grampians National Park (1B,1D)
Travel east across the state into Victoria to Grampians National Park. Enjoy a spectacular walk to the balconies and McKenzie Falls.
Day 19 Great Ocean Road/Warrnambool (1B)
Visit the Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre in the morning to learn about the indigenous culture of the area. Drive the Great Ocean Road to the seaside town of Warrnambool for the night.
Day 20 Great Ocean Road/Melbourne (1B)
Travel past some of the world's most famous surf beaches along the Great Ocean Road. Enjoy views of the Twelve Apostles and a rainforest walk in Great Otway National Park. Continue to Melbourne for the night.
Day 21 Melbourne (1B)
Depart at any time.
Find dates, prices, and more trip options.Book Now