Witnessing panoramic views and prayer flags in the Himalayas, exploring rhododendron forests and tiny hamlets, meeting Sherpa herders, experiencing teahouse lodges and high passes.
There are no departure dates currently available for the rest of this season. Some tours only run during parts of the year.
Please Contact Us to inquire about dates for next season, or to discuss other tour options.
Don't just visit the roof of the world—climb all over it. Take a 10-day trek through the remote and imposing mountains of the Annapurna Range. Begin and end the journey in Kathmandu with its colourful temples, city squares and great shopping. With the support of a team of expert Sherpas, the challenging trails of Annapurna will reward you with a stunning combination of towering peaks and dramatic valleys. Rest and relax overnight in teahouses, where you’ll reconnect with ancient ways long forgotten by the modern world and encounter friendly locals.
- Local guide and entrance fees for sightseeing in Kathmandu, English speaking guide and full support team of sherpas and assistants for the Annapurna Sanctuary trek.
- No meals are included (Allow USD335-440 for meals not included.)
- Simple hotels/guesthouses (4 nts), teahouses (10 nts).
- Bus, minibus, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, trekking support staff.
- Small group experience; Max 15, Avg 10
Day 1 Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu at any time.
Day 2 Kathmandu
Guided tour of Swayambunath, Bodhinath temple and Durbar Square.
Day 3 Pokhara
Mountain drive to Pokhara.
Days 4-13 Annapurna Ranges
Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedhunga. Enjoy 10 days of trekking through alpine meadows, isolated villages, dramatic glaciers and inspiring mountain vistas.
Day 14 Kathmandu
Return to Kathmandu for a well-earned celebration.
Day 15 Kathmandu
Depart at any time.